Waste Water Treatment
Water collected from toilets and kitchens
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
Average daily flow: m3/day
Peak flow: m3/hr
Raw BOD concentration: mg/L
Raw SS concentration: mg/L
BOD load: kg/day
Process: Extended aeration
Effluent quality after secondary & tertiary treatment
The raw sewage gravitates to the lift station after which it is pumped to the sewage
The pumps are automatically alternated to ensure equal running time of the pumping units.
The sewage treatment plant works on the principle of an activated sludge extended aeration
In the aeration tank, the raw sewage is adsorbed / absorbed by the microorganisms in
the mixed liquor.
Submersible aerator provides air for mixing and oxygen respiration of microorganisms
in the mixed liquor.
The mixed liquor flows, after an aeration period of approximately 21 hours to the
clarifier through the inlet opening at which a baffle is situated to divert the flow
The sludge settles to the bottom of hopper and then returns by a sludge
transfer pump back into the aeration tank.
The clear effluent flows by gravity over a V-notch weir to the Chlorine Contact Tank.
To control the concentration of MLSS in the aeration tank, periodically
sludge has to be discharged from the system.
This is achieved by diverting some of the returned sludge into a sludge tanker.
Chlorine is injected in the treated effluent in order to destroy the
Water from the Chlorine Contact Tank is pumped through the pressure
filter in which the suspended solids and BOD present are removed.
Periodically, as the pressure drops across the filter increases, the
filter has to be backwashed with filtered water from the treated effluent
holding tank using the backwash pump.
Gray Water System
Waste water from basin and bathtub is
collected in grey water collection tank.
Chlorine added by tablet chlorinator and large dirty are removed
through bar screen before entering in grey water collecting tank.
Waste water (gray water) is pumped by filter feed pumps to multimedia
filters and adsorption filter .
pH & coagulation is inject before entering multimedia filters to remove suspended solids.
After filtration, treated water is disinfected and die is added to make
different from normal water utility water before storing in treated water tanks.
Average daily flow
Average hourly flow
Effluent Quality after Treatment: Treated grey water for
Irrigation or flushing the toilets
Filter Feed / Backwash Pumps
Coagulant Injection System
PH Adjustment Injection System
Adsorption Filter (Activated Carbon)
PVC Pipework and Valves
Advanced Wastewater Treatment
ELCTRO CHEMICAL MARINE SYSTEM
Water Egypt and Globe Well MARINE SYSTEM:
- The total solution for marine sewage water treatment systems.
- Complete system, fully engineered to each client’s exacting specification
and regularity requirement.
- Modular and compact in design.
- Has the technology and solution to meet the environmental challenges today.
- System design has proven to be innovative, effective, and cost-efficient.
Black water and Grey water mixed or independent streams.
- Non-Biological process.
- Oxidation by generated chlorine.
- Ideal for saline water.
- Capable of treating mixed streams of black water and grey water.
- More compact than other systems.
- Reduced solids handling.
- Performance is guaranteed with high quality effluent.
- The process disinfects by using electrically produced oxidant (chlorine) without chemical storage on the vessel.
- Low weight and space requirement.
- Temperature independent.
- The system was designed to working under vibration and motion conditions typical for marine installations.
- The systems are available in sizes suitable for large yachts up to cruise ships.
- The systems are built to meet the highest quality standards.
The process utilizes a non-biological treatment Process (Advanced Oxidation Process)
These include a primary solids separation, removal of suspended solids and grease
as well as Biochemical Oxygen Demand BOD5 and Faecal Coliform Concentrations Considerably less.
H2O + NaCl CO2 + H2O
*(IONIZATION) ?( OXIDATION)
HCl + ClO? + Cl? + O2 ? + ORGANIC
THE MAJOR SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT
- Primary screening vessel.
- Solid separation/oxidation/disinfections vessel.
- Filter vessel for SS and BOD reduction.
- Sludge Holding Tank.
- Electrolyte solution tank for sodium chloride (Na cl), if the vessel is
working in rivers with sweet water.
All these modular component with it’s control and pumps will be assembled
together as a skid mounted module or separate Vessels to meet the specific
vessel requirement or design constraints.
All the associated plumping is made of a Marine quality approved materials.
Water Egypt and Globe Well
systems cover the following industrial wastewater:
Municipal wastewater treatment
Pulp and paper industry
Steal and engineering industry
Car Wash System